Time n tide wait for no men..
Within 6 months leaving the school,
I feel so free..
free from sort of things..
easy to do anything..
easy to get anything....
but,,
time sprints into its finish line....
now,within one week from now,,
I'll enrole in University of Malaya..
this place is not rare for me...
I always go to UM for 5 past years..
hoho..
i think I'll have no problem living in hostel..
coz i'm from boarding school..
the past experiences have taught me a lot of lessons...
this will be used for campus life..
yeah...
actually..I'd like to share my frustration..
everyone will get frustrated whenever failed in exam..
broken love....
but in my case,,
I failed to get J*A scholarship...
owh..no..
all my frens got the scholarship...
plus with MAra scholarship..(life safe kit for Bumiputra to get supported for study)..
yeah..
i feel so regretful..
but regret doesn't pay anything....
it's all fated for me....
to control the frustration....
we need to...
1)accept the reality of the situation...
2)get counselled from someone(mybe ur sweetheart)
3)think positively.
4)list the pro n contra...
so...I hope I'll never frustrated anymore...
it teaches me lessons....
dont be too overconfident..
dont be too humble...
dont be too sombre...
carry on with our life..
everyone has own advantage..
mybe there is hidden miracle beyond this fate..