dear, :
♥one day u feel like crying♥
♥call me♥
♥I dont promise that i will make u laugh♥
♥but i can cry with u♥
♥If one day u want to run away♥
♥dont be afraid to call me♥
♥I dont promise to ask u to stop♥
♥but i can run with u♥
♥If one day u dont want to listen to anyone♥
♥call me♥
♥I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet♥
♥But one day if u call♥
♥and there is no anwser♥
♥come fast to see me♥
♥Perhaps i need you♥
♥Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk♥
♥or how close you are♥
♥and send it to the person who sent it to you♥
♥Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will♥.
♥Remember♥
♥everyone needs a friend♥
♥dunt ever leave the one u love for the one u like♥
♥ because the one u like will leave u for the one they love♥
♥tonite ur true love will relize how much they love u between 1 and 4 in the morning♥
♥ tomorrow the shock of your life will occur if u break the chain♥
♥if u get this it means the person who sent it truly cares"♥